We're seeking an NYC based Freelance Project Manager to help make the future with us.
You will collaborate with one of our clients and the creative team to manage the development of a digital design project. We're looking for someone with strong project management experience who is a motivated problem solver, and extremely detail-oriented.
- Overseeing project scope and schedule
- Communication with the client, including but not limited to scheduling meetings, attending meetings, obtaining/relaying feedback, retrieving and organizing brand assets and website content, and obtaining client sign-off.
- Managing internal resources including designers and developers, creating all primary internal tasks for each team member, assigning each to the appropriate party, and setting deadlines accordingly
- Proactively managing and shifting workloads to resolve conflicts in shifting schedules and priorities.
- Communication of project status to the executive team. Facilitating communication amongst team members to ensure that all are informed and aligned with client milestones, deliverables, schedule changes, etc.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Able to navigate dynamic relationships and unify teams with the understanding of how to balance internal goals with the client's business needs
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Creative, resourceful, and solution-oriented
- Comfortable asking questions and diligent at following up
- Responsible and capable of meeting deadlines
- Familiar with project management tools - previous experience with Asana is a plus
- Passion for quality design and innovation
How to Apply:
Send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.