We're seeking a Director of Growth to make the future with us.
The Director of Growth will be responsible for identifying and securing new business opportunities. Utilizing your knowledge of creative agency services and business development strategies, you will identify new initiatives to help grow the studio. You will be responsible for establishing new relationships, nurturing leads, and securing new accounts through the proposal and pitch process.
Experience as a business development deal-maker in the creative services industry is essential for success in this role. As such, an understanding of digital design services is required. The ability to communicate and persuade collaborators and stakeholders, both internally and externally, along with an entrepreneurial, can-do attitude, will make you an ideal candidate for the role. You should enjoy the process of building a business through creativity and problem-solving.
What you'll do:
- Identify and establish connections with potential new clients, clearly communicating our unique offering, in order to generate revenue and studio growth.
- Build, manage, and continually develop a sales pipeline to achieve targets.
- Facilitate targeted campaigns to reach potential clients and build brand awareness.
- Setup introductions, nurture leads and help secure new accounts. You will do this by collaborating on end-to-end pitch & proposal processes, including assessing initial opportunities with clear criteria for qualification, collaborating with key internal stakeholders on pitch deliverables, interfacing with prospective clients, and creating written proposals.
- Work with managing partners to understand company goals, evolve the new business development process, and develop partnership strategies.
- Continuously maintain client and sales data using Hubspot.
- Act as our internal expert on best practices to generate revenue.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years in a business development role (with a design or technology agency preferred)
- Experience as a deal maker selling complex, multi-discipline, high-value services and solutions
- Track record of successful deals with a high ROI
- Experience building relationships across an organization, internally and externally
- Ability to interact with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the CEO to administrative support staff
- Ability to work independently and autonomously while ensuring proper collaboration when necessary
- Ability to see beyond the explicit request in an inquiry and identify what the prospective client may really need, inclusive of the original ask
- Experience with digital design projects including web, mobile, brand, and creative strategy
- Proven ability to successfully manage, and exceed, revenue targets
- NYC or Portland, OR area is preferred but not required
How to apply:
Send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.