We're seeking NYC and Portland-based Freelance Digital Designers to make the future with us.
You bring a focus on websites and web apps, obsessing over details with an eye for considered digital design. You're comfortable tackling all aspects of the design process, from concept to prototype to delivery, while working closely with project managers and directors to accomplish the project vision. You're an ambitious thinker and great communicator who excels at working collaboratively on projects that demand wide-ranging skills in visual design, user experience, and user interface. You're not overly precious about a given solution, knowing that iteration and refinement get you to the right answer.
- Understand the project goals—learning the boundaries and opportunities—to arrive at forward-thinking experiences for our clients
- Design websites, digital products, and a wide variety of other digital experiences
- Take ideas from concept to development-ready assets, employing sharp UI and UX thinking, art direction, and responsive design
- Evaluate and adapt designs based on feedback provided
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team in a collaborative environment to bring ideas to completion
- Work closely with developers to encourage innovation and ensure the feasibility of the final output
- Proven experience shipping exceptional digital work, with your role defined on the projects in your portfolio
- Strong problem-solving skills and the capacity to distill complex information into thoughtful concepts, ideas, and designs
- Experience working within cross-disciplinary teams
- Ability to move swiftly to prove out ideas
- Strong understanding of current industry tools with the ability to adapt to new technologies as needed
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Curiosity, humility, and a passion for doing great work
How to Apply:
Send your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.